Friday, June 6, 2014

RJ's Bar and Grill

RJ's Bar and Grill
37125 Van Dyke Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48312

We wanted to go out for a drink near the hotel we were staying in Michigan.  After looking up some reviews on Yelp.  We decided upon RJ's.  Everyone talked about how friendly the service was.


The service was really friendly.  The drinks were cheap.  I had a whiskey and water, and it was only $4.  This wasn't a happy hour.  It was just regular price.  Also you can do some gambling in Michigan bars.  G played some online Keno and won $10.  


This bar is an awesome dive bar.  It's just people drinking, playing pool, and hanging out.  


They did give us free popcorn.  


My whiskey and water was in a fancy glass.  


On Fridays, they have Long Island Iced Teas for only $5.  Yummy. We actually went three different days; we liked this place that much.  


On the final day, we ordered food.  I had the slider special.  I got three sliders, fries, and a daft beer.  The sliders were good. I liked the grilled onions.  The meat was cooked more than my personal preference.  


G ordered the grilled meat loaf sandwich.  It was oh so good.  I wish I had ordered it.  



I totally recommend this place if you're ever in Sterling Heights.





No comments:

Post a Comment