Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
1504 HAMPTON ST
NASHVILLE, TN 37207

Jack in the Box is a chain that we don't have in Memphis, so when I'm out of town, I want to go there.  I went there a lot in college, because of its proximity to my college.  I have fond memories of the place.  Many times we went after a night of partying.  After going out in Nashville and heading back to our hotel, we decided to grab a bite.


I had the fries and the 99 cent chicken sandwich.  It tasted just like I remembered.  


I'm kind of glad that we don't have one in Memphis.  I'm not a big fast food person.  This allows me to think of it as a novelty.  

It's good; it's cheap; it's fast food.  It's the perfect place for take out after a night out.  

Jack in the box on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment