Friday, June 6, 2014

Top China 1

Top China 1
3750 Woodward Ave Ste 1
Detroit, MI 48201


While G was on lunch break from the DSO, we met at Top China 1.  


It's your ordinary Chinese restaurant with typical Chinese items.  One thing that they have is a "buffet to go."  It's only to go, so you only get one plate.  It's only $4.25 for one item and $6 for two items with fried rice.  


I ended up just ordering off the menu.  I had chicken and broccoli with fried rice.  G had shrimp and broccoli with fried rice.  

To be honest, it was pretty much what you would expect, no better, no worse.  The fried rice was good, as was the broccoli.  The chicken was not too great in my opinion.  

My fortune cookie did say that luck was headed my way.  I am in a sweepstake for $7,000 or $250,000.  Maybe I'll win this summer!

Top China One on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment