Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blue Gene's

Blue Gene's
1715 Church St
Nashville, TN 37203

After trying many gay bars on the strip on Church Street, I found my favorite.


We hopped around to several bars this day and said that we would return to our favorite.  This was our last one, and we stayed here for a while.  


Of course, they have a full bar.  I also had the new Jack Daniels Cinnamon Whiskey.  I like it, even more than Fireball.   My friend likes gimlets.  He prefers them made with real limes and gin.  This one made it that way without him having to say anything.  


The area has a blue hue, hence the name.  I also saw a pool table.  


The sign states that they are the friendliest neighborhood bar, and it was definitely one of the friendliest.  The bar tender talked to us and gave us brunch suggestions.  The other people at the bar also talked with us and told us about things to try in Nashville.  I would definitely come back here.




No comments:

Post a Comment